Dear Blizzard Battle.net Customer Support Team!

Dear Blizzard Battle.net Customer Support Team,

Greetings!

I am a dedicated player of your platform, hailing from China. With utmost sincerity, I am submitting this appeal letter to you, hoping to receive your understanding and support in unblocking my Blizzard Battle.net account.

Firstly, I would like to express my deep apologies for any actions that may have led to the restriction of my account. I fully understand the importance of the Battle.net community guidelines, which are essential for maintaining a fair and healthy gaming environment. I have always strived to adhere to these guidelines and respect the gaming experience of all players.

If I have engaged in any inappropriate behavior during gameplay, I deeply regret it and am willing to accept your guidance and take all necessary steps to correct my mistakes. Blizzard games are more than just entertainment for me; they are also a vital way for me to share joy with friends and experience teamwork.

I am passionate about the Blizzard Battle.net platform and value every gaming experience I’ve had on it. Therefore, I sincerely request that you review my account status and consider unblocking my account. I promise to be more disciplined in my future gaming sessions, abide by all game rules, and participate positively in the Blizzard Battle.net community.

I greatly appreciate your time in reading my appeal and sincerely await your positive response. I look forward to rejoining the games and continuing to enjoy the fantastic experiences provided by Blizzard with my friends.

Thank you once again for your time and consideration. I am eagerly awaiting your reply.

Yours sincerely,

[Careu#11964]

[961601398@qq.com]

[2024.07.03]