DC problems. (comp)

im not blaming the server or something but. you gotta fix the rejoin thingy.
when sometimes my internet goes crazy on me. and im at the winning team and then i get disconnected. sometimes i restart on overwatch. and when i comeback i cant even rc. make the reconnect time longer or something. i lose lots of SR cuz of this issue. ty.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Since you have already pinpointed the issue to your internet completely disconnecting I will spare the troubleshooting speech. Nevertheless, whether it is your intention or not, you did leave the game.

just another thing to point out. when someone left the match intentionaly and you suddenly get dced whether it’s enemy or an ally. you too will abandon the match. even if the player wanted to reconnect. happened to me 3 times rn. Also when one of the enemy teams rage quits. and you get disconnected it’s like you went with the quitter. you cant even rejoin anymore