DC issues at season end. please stop trolling

Hey blizz…i love you and i love the platforms that you have created. ive been banned in 1994 for a stupid maphack on diablo…but now…im 46 and you are “intentionally” banning me from games for the past 3years in overwatch for speaking?? you have no real verbal definition of “verbal abuse” or “gameplay sabatoge” or any of our report system. Who decides what money you can take away?? In my understanding. The games produced in America are in America? Thats a violation of the Civil Rights Acts of America. You (Blizzard) violated the “Freedom of Speech” Act as dedicted by our Founding Fathers of the United States of America". if im wrong please correct me with YOUR lawyers of California.

2 Likes

Love the people that try this angle.

You are free to speak all you want. That does not make you free from consequences of it. I am free to go on an abusive rant in the middle of a restaurant but they are just as legally able to kick me out because of it.

It’s also not an act as you claim it to be. It’s a part of the bill of rights and even then it has it’s stipulations. It is not a “I am free to say completely anything I want and not receive any consequences for it” blanket protection.

4 Likes

or is my speaking the truth “TOXIC”…PLEASE DEFINE WHAT “TOXIC” TRUELY MEANS.
WHAT IS “TOCIX, ABUSIVE, SABATOGE” TO NEWCOMERS???

Okay are you having disconnection issues, you have been actioned by Blizzard for abusive chat, or are you just trolling?

Regarding Disconnections…

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in yellow text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

As always if nothing in that guide works, please reply saying you completed these steps and additional advice can be provided.

Regarding account actions.

Discussion of account actions is not permitted here on the forums. If you have been silenced, suspended, or banned in Overwatch and you believe it is not justified, please consider filing an appeal with Blizzard Customer Service (click here). Please note, appeals are typically only considered for instances of when your account is hacked by another individual. You are response for how you behave when participating in any Blizzard game and should refer to the Blizzard In-Game Code of Conduct to determine what is appropriate behavior when playing.

I would also note, that legal action will be limited based on your acceptance of the Blizzard Battle.Net End User License Agreement.

2 Likes

ok…define “abusive rant”…what is that? ive paid over $3000 dollars into this company, yet they define my simple questions??? What exaclty defines “abusive chat” or “gameplay sabatoge”??? its that simple?..im just asking for proff of is that not the American way??

From the In-Game Code of Conduct:

1 Like

SPECIFICITY…what EXACTLY is “ABUSIVE LANGUAGE”…where do i find that in the UELA??

There are no defined examples, but anything that is intended to insult, offend, or degrade the community experience of another player will be considered abusive. Expletives are not necessarily required. For example,

“Okay troll, switch off the wrecking ball, its clearly obvious you don’t know how to play that hamster you newb.”

…can be perceived as abusive chat. A more appropriate response would be…

“Hey there, we really need a shield tank. Do you think you can switch and help us win the game together.”

I myself will be going AFK now, so let me conclude by saying, it really is not that hard to treat other human beings with the right amount of respect to have fun with this game. Its okay to throw a little salt, or tease, but think about if your intent is to create a positive change in your game when you use communication or how you play the game. If it is not intended to be positive, chances are your teammates or your opponent don’t want to hear or see it.

4 Likes

muh freedumss…durrrrrrr

LOL

2 Likes

None of this makes any sense lol. Dude. It’s overwatch, relax.

2 Likes

get bnd lolz (20 chrs)

his stats…ooooof

Imagine using political insults in 2021. Smh Don’t you know that everyone is crazy and all politicians are corrupt?

1 Like