Day 7(?) of my experiment

Ok boomer

20ishhhhhh

Nice! I think you’ve officially ended this conversation.

Also, why do you assume only boomers know Klingon?

1 Like

I haven’t ended anything bud.

A star trek reference and the word autocorrect in the same post? You can’t be younger than like 38 (basically a boomer)

(I’m actually 25. Don’t spread the word)

If you haven’t ended anything shall we keep going? I’m loving the attention.

1 Like

X

20 characters or so

Thanks to the 2 of you for making my day. This thread is one of the best things I’ve read in a while. Plus you have great names

4 Likes

Y???

20 characters or

1 Like

Thanks bro, I’m available any day SaltySpitoon is.

1 Like

Thanks fam. But how tough are you tho :thinking:

Forced 50% winrate where? In match for team? for you as individual? For one hero? If you are doing experiment you should share more information what is actualy your experiment.

Also kind of lame that your experiment include throwing. How will that will be proof of anything? You can basicly manipulate your expriment as you want.

3 Likes

Y what?

Twenty characters

I figured it naturally follows X. But on these forums I’m probably wrong :frowning:

1 Like

You’ve commented previously on the experiment lmao, I believe the posts are still up

This is your only topic posted on this account.

Also again, your experiment is useless as you dont show it for anyone to check it and you can manipulate results as you want with deciding how well you will play in the games.

3 Likes

If you don’t know the meme, you’re definitely not 25 lmao

How old am I then, great wise one? Am I 38? If so, where the hell did 13 years of my life go!? Hopefully not replying on these forums.

1 Like

Ye, the other two are on my Incorrect account. It’s basically testing how hard the matchmaker will try to compensate for poor play. I go into much more detail in the other posts

Why do you even think that matchmaker is compensating for poor team play? People are constantly dropping down, many dropped even from diamond, plat to silver and gold. Some dropped from gold to bronze. You can see topics like this constantly.

Also derankers are deranking quite easily so where is the compensating for that?

1 Like

Judging by linguistics? I would say early 40s, possibly gen x. Either that or not American

I mean, you probably know more about me than I do. Maybe you’re right.

Also, thanks for the compliment :). I’m happy you’re complimenting my linguistics given my native language is Klingon.