Day 2 of not playing Overwatch when I wanted to

me who has no idea what mh is

wait… I thought mystery heroes was a permanet mode…

what happened

1 Like

mystery heroes, its just quickplay but the heroes are randomly selected and change everytime you die.

I thought so too, some are saying it’s a bug, if so, I don’t know why it wouldn’t be back up the next day. It’s confusing and distressing.

1 Like

Yes it’s coming back on Monday, it’s okay, breathe, relax, you’re gonna be fine, you don’t need to be so dramatic, mistakes happen, they’ll fix it.

1 Like

From here:

So instead of fixing the issue, they’re just going to let it sit all weekend :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

You are mistaken, I am not panicking about it, but I am being vocal to give feedback as best I can to the devs. They don’t have a way for feedback anywhere else.

1 Like

It’s their preferred game mode.
Please don’t tell people not o be upset or dramatic when things they like and should be there aren’t working the way they’re supposed to be.

This mistake should have been fixed already.

2 Likes

sucks for people who dislike role queue, they can’t play the game now…

1 Like

doubtful… It was intentional, otherwise it could be correctly quickly.

1 Like

But they heard the feedback and are going to fix it, you can stop now.

Yeah, I really only play mystery heroes, and that’s gone as well ):

He never said it would be back on Monday. He said they “hope to have more detail early next week (Monday).”

There has been no statement yet on when it will be back.

Where is classic QP - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

Yeah, on Monday.
We are allowed to talk about things we don’t like or upsets us.
And hearing feedback doesn’t insure a fix.

I am also suspicious, because of the drag on correcting it.

yea but to just let it sit for multiple days is unacceptable, people who want to play the game without role lock literally can’t.

1 Like

Correct. It was not a bug it was intentional and if I had to guess they are testing the waters out on something. Not sure what, but this was a mere test under the guise of “a bug”

2 Likes

His whole excuse is that he was providing feedback, that aspect is done. If you just want to complain own up to it like you did.

But they heard the feedback and are going to fix it, you can stop now.

This is partly what the forums are for. Giving feedback. If it bothers you, don’t waste your time reading please. Thx!

Nah, I love it. That is why I am here. Keep it up, tell me more about how annoyed you are, please.