Data on Role Queue?

Oh, I disagree. It’s quite funny.

The current state of the games population is very much in the air. No one knows.

Exactly. Echo Chamber is Echo Chamber.

You guys conjure up all kinds of bogeyman and scenarios and it almost never pans out…

I know of zero scenarios or “bogeyman” I have conjured up. Nor do I know what “you guys” refers too. My thoughts and statements are thoroughly my own perspective.

Much of what I have predicted has come true.

For over a year I have told people that Sym is very much a viable character and the meta has just not favored her yet. I was mocked and accused of being anti sym. I’ve been vindicated on that front.

I have said that role queue would make queue times more and more unbearable for dps as the novelty wore off. Recent reports on the forum show a consistent uptick in wait times. Seems this going to be another one for me.

I’ve said since season 3 that balancing this game for a multi meta is impossible. That there will always be a dominant meta. I so far have not been wrong.

I have a plethora of predictions of many things that have either come true or have yet to be proven wrong.

Want to know what my prediction for 2-2-2 as a whole was? That many flex players would leave and the remaining player base would turn on the each other based on roles they prefer. I’m seeing the first signs of it on the forums as people target dps players and the dps players fight back.

I don’t like it. But its what is happening from my perspective.

You know it all MrTickles, no one can match your vast wisdom, experience and intellect. I bow before you :wink:

Sarcasm aside, I am not claiming to be an all seeing eye here. I just trust my
Instincts and analytical skills. They do fail me. Just not often.

However…

1 Like

So 1500 people out of 40 million. Say role queue is great. So the super minority is right?

You know what ? It could have been 0, but instead we got 1,500 people that organized and tried to answer a question the devs hasnt clarified for us yet, Its what we got in the meanwhile, dont try to be dense.

we can only speculate … our assumptions baised on 0.001 of playerbase and our own feelings are worth absolutley nothing

and blizz will never tell anything, because what they are afraid the most is admitting mistakes and their impact on stocks

No ofcourse. Its not like they ran any kind of poll lol

I could make an interactive poll but my lvl3 acc got suspended ehehet

Blizz doesn’t have a great track record with releasing stats for OW. They don’t even have an official API for third party stat trackers compared to their other titles. So you just have to go off of the developers statements and track record.

Every decision they make is usually final with them by the time it goes live. Not all of them, but that’s generally how they’ve been operating since launch. It’s very rare for them to finalize something only to later flat out “undo” it. It’s a lot more common to see them add a rework or adjustment and build off of it.

So keeping that in mind and how they’re treating RQ, I would assume they’re at least somewhat happy with it. Or at least they’re not dissatisfied with it enough to get rid of it immediately. The fact that it made it through the PTR, the beta season, and it’s now receiving its first major live balance patch which is directly targeted at some of the issues 2-2-2 caused should give a hint that they want to commit to it, even if only for the near future.

1 Like

Where you got that figure from btw? Just curious

My understanding is there was at least one other poll on Reddit somewhere that came very close… I notice people are slowly creeping back to hit it because it was at exactly 60% in favor last week… my suspicion is in threads lately we are getting hits now by anti 2-2-2 folks. Regardless, its the best we have on it.

you’d learn in your first lesson in statistics how that survey is completely and absolutely useless
we need blizzards data and them being honest about it