Data on Role Queue?

they not only dont share data, but dont asnwer anything, any questions or issues

they dont care… so why we should

and anyone caught leaking info gets destroyed.

Ok, sure, OW is dead then go enjoy another game.

i am tuff nut to crack, but it seems i might consider that in near future

Good, have fun then!

you know, there was a time when i was just like you, here… on this forums

They do when its an important subject and they have info available, Im hoping they discuss the problems and potential solutions with us soon enough because we really need it

nobody in blizzard have “info alvalible” ever and anywhere i asked … they are devided by layers of layers of supervisors who know :poop:

i was trying to get any information on few occasions
there is NOBODY who can go to blizzard departments and ask on our behalf or find out anything

Both Facebook and Twitter are stupid. Really, really stupid.
And vile.
Like Jesus Christ people are straight-up evil on those platforms.

1 Like

There used to be community managers that did that but nowadays im not sure if that concept still exists, forum agents seem to just limit to one sided pinned threads and to gather and rely some data while devs seem to have been answering back directly themselves via forums, reddit or other social media

Out of curiosity what kind of questions you wanted to ask Blizzard yourself?

just check threads i created, talked about it all so many times i got bored with even tying

also when i bought merch (that never was delivered) i tried to talk with people working there if they even know when they will be resuplied… they have no info on that, they dont know… people when i open ticket dont know either who to contact and emails they provided me are dead silent

besides - its not only me who got pissed off, our whole community is ignored

Yeah reddit is not Toxic at all, and its full of saints like we all know :rofl:

No, for real. They said that once it was implemented (the honey moon phase) the responses were overwhelmingly positive. That being said, has NOTHING to do with an actual survey conducted to users or an actual feedback of the general population.

Responses being overwhelmingly positive (just after its release) does NOT equal the vast majority of players like 222 and Role Queue (which are 2 separate things).

Unless it’s to roast a banned player…

I never said Reddit was good. I have been in bias and toxic subreddits before.

But reading Reddit is certainly more pleasant than this forum.

I know, which is why I think its time to have some real feedback on it

1 Like

Complainers gonna complain. In game the people I speak with are in favor a good 2:1.

They haven’t done that in awhile unfortunately :frowning:

The best polling data, informal and straw, suggests a clear 60+% in favor. That’s pretty good. The people in favor are not going to post repeatedly like the complainers will on here.

How many people do you think would be IN GAME who hate it? :joy:

Fair enough - not good enough to warrant a laughing tears icon though. No sign that people have en mass quit unless you can produce some kind of data for that proposition.