currently have but we are also recruiting members that just want
to join a server that is friendly, respectful and where you’ll get to
meet new people and make new friends! The teams we currently
have are as follow along with the roles available in each team:

(Gold/Platinum)
-Main Tank

Aletheia (Diamond/Masters)
-Main Tank

We are also looking for one more coach to be able to coach one of our 3 teams.
The purpose of the teams is to get to practice and improve together
and once the team is ready and comfortable with each other they can sign up for tournaments if they desire to! If you are not interested in joining a team, then
you can just join our server and be a part of our community! If interested, please leave your discord and I will get in touch with you or you can add me so you can apply for a team. My discord is Art3mis :ribbon:#3135

I have a few hundred hours on my console account but this pc account is farlirly new, but my aim is decent ( from what people tell me), would this be a problem? Also I have school to go to so I’d only be able to practise on weekends

I’ve been looking for a team to climb to plat with on comp and to go on tournaments later ^^”
i’m a main support and my sr is quite low (1429)
My discord is MADPiltie #9558

That would not be a problem. What is your level currently on this pc account? And it if fine that you can only practice on weekends, we could work around your schedule if necessary.

Sounds great. I’d like to check it out. mrmistrr#2223

I’d be happy to off-tank or main tank for your gold/platinum team! Hmu. Huck#1632

Im a Junk main but I also play Mercy, Moira and Rein. Currently at level 166, SR 1056. 𝕱𝖆𝖙𝕮𝖆𝖙91#6282 on discord.

I tried to add you on discord but it said your discord is incorrect

Hmm, that’s bizarre. Try this Aquathicks#0745

Hello ValkyrjAngel :slight_smile:

I’m a masters support main and daimond on certain dps/offtank.

Besides that I have been coaching individual players with succes, and want to expand my coachings to teams.

I tried to add you on discord but that didn’t seem to work somehow, so here is my my discord AceOfSpades#3109

I added you on Discord! ^-^

i would love to be on your plat team as off tank preferable but i would main tank i want the team experience peak 2950 with rein zar solo q play at a high plat with most hero’s

What is your discord so I can add you?

Any chance getting on this team?

You would be trying out for Main Tank if you’d like for our Gold/Plat team. It’s the only position we have right now