Dallas Fuel vs. Vancouver Titans - Stage 2 Playoffs - FINAL

i want to hand the dallas team some beers to cry in…

Heh… they have Jack In The Box for that.

Zacharee is only 18, captain…can’t exactly hand them beers unless they’re one of the few beers made without alcohol…

18 is the drinking age in Aust, but it wasn’t about drinking them but how badly things have been going for them so far even though they are playing almost perfectly.

Even those are restricted by the same age restrictions (to prevent addiction).

Yeah even O’Douls that claim to be non alcoholic have a 0.5% alcohol level

SERIOUSLY? Damn, I knew there was something fishy about those non-alcoholic beers…

Anyway…casters, did you guys already forget the first rule of Fight Club?

Friendly reminder, now that the Vancouver Titans have full held the first tick and they have a minimum draw, they have NOT yet won the series. If Dallas Fuel also full holds, they will still be in the match as this is a First to Three, not best of Five.

There has only been one double full hold on an Assault map in the history of the Overwatch League.

i dont think i need to see anymore tonight from this match. i’ll see yall tomorrow

1 Like

Dallas tried to beat Vancouver at their own game…and you know what happens when you try and beat Vancouver at their own game…

I’m gonna take a wild guess and assume it was a Mayhem vs. Dragons match for that double full hold.

sdfg sdfg sdfg hsdph

Nope, Week 3, Day 4 in this stage. Dragons and Outlaws:

Its one thing to lose to the Vancouver Titans, but its complete humiliation to lose to Bumper’s Hanzo.

That would’ve been my next guess lol

What did I watch ? lol

The greatest Hanzo play of all time.

1 Like

A good roasting…

1 Like

damn that last fight went fast , i walked to the beer fridge for a drink and by the time i got back it was all over except the bragging from the Vancouver captain