Dallas Fuel vs. Vancouver Titans - Stage 2 Playoffs - FINAL

As much as I’m sure Bumper wants to charge his little heart out, I think his team are keeping leashes on him and telling him that he needs to support the team.

1 Like

One of these days Philly will trade Fragi, and then their Rein v Rein duels will be legendary

Seriously bumper takin the piss, with those 4 hog kills

I pray for the day where GOATS becomes less viable and teams like Vancouver just fall apart.

Like I find Bumper so smug, but the way he plays I suppose he’s entitled to lol.

Bumper dares to Zlatan

y i k e s !
i
k
e
s
!

as i said earlier…you are gravely mistaken if you think Vancouver cant dps…they won Apex(?) long before GOATS was even a concept

Not true. They consistently did well, but their first major trophy was winning 2018 Contenders S2

1 Like

i changed it…i couldnt remember which tourney it was… :sweat_smile:

I love match up like this, when the next opponent is already set in stone.

Being you just know every single Blizzard/Activision person connected to the OWL is begging for that NY/Titan match up… on network tv. It makes me really want Fuel to win.

I have no delusion that people playing at that level can’t also play DPS heroes at a high level.

Doesn’t change the fact that they have a near perfect record (perfect win record, only lost… 3 maps?..) being the GOATS masters.

You think if the meta shifted they’d still be THIS dominate? I’m dubious. I think they’ve mastered the current strongest meta and are having a field day with it. A switch up could have a major impact.

1 Like

1 Like

What was kind of funny that lifting the trophy was heavier than lifting their general manager in that match.

1 Like

“puckett is my daddy now” ok! didnt need to hear that

4 Likes

All the records this season feel rather empty to me being teams don’t really play each other. Being OWL moved to a division set up like real sports. I understand why Blizzard did it but it’s making for all sort of inflated records all over the place.

Don’t get me wrong, clearly Titans are a very good team but even now a show down between them and NY is still a “maybe”. I just don’t like this current system.

That is because we know that Semmler is your daddy.

2 Likes

my wig is in orbit. you scalped me. im bald now

Heh… The Pachimari baby blankets are still for sale in the gift shop at the Blizzard Arena it seems.