Dallas Fuel vs. Shanghai Dragons - NOW LIVE

Another thing. Am I crazy or is eichenwald not on the map rotation? I’m talking about all owl matches

Eichenwald actually has a very fun layout. I would’ve liked to see some of the fights around that castle wall.

Did RCK think the time was over? Was that meant to be a an EMP of celebration?

Where are the Dragons from the last couple of weeks gone? Like why are they playing worse? What the hell is going on?

Jayne definitely watched tape of their last match intensively. Dding outplayed RCK by getting better quality hacks, but he only EMPd the front line. Jayne is exploiting that by purposefully having OGE stand out of position to bait the EMP into his direction as they preserve the supports and defensive ultimates. Meanwhile, RCK is getting clean 5 man EMPs with priority on the supports that (besides a questionable one in second point of Hollywood) almost always lead to team wipes.

Dding might be the best Sombra, but his EMP usage is probably the worst. He pays more attention to Zarya than Zen, which costs his team fights they should win.

Jayne is Assistant Coach… do not give credit to one man…

Only 3 maps of each type is in a stage rotation. See the rules summary in my starting post for details.

I can’t speak for Aero because I don’t know anything about him or his tendencies, but I know for a fact Jayne studies tape religiously in slow motion down to the millisecond to exploit player and team flaws. Dding’s biggest flaw, even during his spectacular performance in Shanghai’s first win against Boston, has always been his failure to EMP Lucio and Zen due to his obsession with the front line.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

Yeah only World Cup had every map in it’s rotation… and Jayne said it was the hardest thing to prep for when coaching Team Canada.

Dragons went from 100 to 0 real fast… they were demolishing that first map, first round… then the momentum just died? What is going on?

And we got a back cap in the books…

really happy Geguri and DDing get to warm the benches during round 3

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

So I just realized we had three 4-0s today. Somewhat disappointing the games were so one sided.

2 Likes

The games were closer than the results indicate.

today was to many curb stomps, heavily fought games yes but there is so many 4-0 games than i would normally like to see in a single day.

Reinforce is back…