Dallas Fuel vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

dont forget about pharah!

Jinmu was playing a lot of Pharah in the Asian matches, especially earlier this season, not so much in the month of May.

I’ve seen Symmetra have more legitimate play, not just as a taxi service, than all three of those combined.

1 Like

Is Dallas really going to lose this?

Now or never Dallas…

And they lost. Lmao.

Leave to the Shock to manage a fuller hold.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU HAVE BEEN SHOCKED.

Ba dum chick

1 Like

RIP… maybe next time

i havent watched any of the asian matches this season since theyre always so late at night (like 4am est) and im dead asleep way before then and i dont feel like going back and watching vods ever so :confused: but i shouldnt be surprised jinmu has been playing pharah he just kinda does that

Lol… that happened

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: Overwatch League (Tokens Enabled Here!)

insert I am disgusted gif

Didn’t roadhog get some decent level of play like late april to early May? I could have sword I saw him often

just to update my earlier reply…have not received any tokens from this match while using website…so im going back to the OWL app for next match

Damn it, I am out of edits.

1 Like

That ending… wow. So close to a game 5.

these posts aged poorly

2 Likes

I haven’t seen every match, I can’t wake up for everything, but I don’t recall seeing him with any frequency. He certainly was picked, but tanks this season have been dominated by Reinhardt, D.Va, Zarya, Orisa/Sig, occasional map dependent/stalling Ball.

1 Like

He was used a little bit for anti dive comps one week but even then his pickrate was never high enough to be in the hero pool and it was really only that week that he saw even a little play.

That was a fantastic match, Dallas have come on a long way from last season.

The next match discussion will begin here:

The Fuel finish as quarterfinalists and with a $5,000 cash bonus. The Shock advance to the Semifinals and also (so far) win a $5,000 cash bonus.