Dallas Fuel vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

You should have watched the Asian games this morning, there was like a half-dozen 5-man or 6-man EMPs all ending with the team using the EMP losing the team fight.

3 Likes

Oof.

The forum-Sombra-sayers are going to be maaaaad. :<

we all know that just forum sombra existing equals team win. no counter play at all

1 Like

Drawable

/20characters

Dallas just screwed up.

Man, Dallas nearly had it. that counter blizzard screwed them hard

Either way, this is proving to be a really good match…

After Map 3

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Overwatch League (Tokens Enabled Here!)

1 Like

Immortality Field good ability, doesn’t care about your Blizzards.

I kind of think Dallas would have actually gotten better results if they simply solo Blizzarded the Baptiste. They might have still gotten Choihyobin frozen too, but even if Baptiste dropped the Immortality Field, they might have had enough time to destroy that with only one healer trying to save Baptiste, and possibly Sigma’s life too.

1 Like

Shock > Fusion > Dallas > Vancouver

Who are all worse than Boston of course.

You know is it me or is the meta pretty diverse this season of OWL, like even without hero pools. every hero has their niche were they work.

Everyone has a niche if you’re not Junkrat, Roadhog, or Bastion that is.

What a series… this is going to go to a 5th map.

so this is going to a map 5 right

i forgot bastion existed lol. I mean we have seen a bit of junkrat and roadhog. though not much.

dont forget about pharah!

Jinmu was playing a lot of Pharah in the Asian matches, especially earlier this season, not so much in the month of May.

I’ve seen Symmetra have more legitimate play, not just as a taxi service, than all three of those combined.

1 Like

Is Dallas really going to lose this?

Now or never Dallas…

And they lost. Lmao.

Leave to the Shock to manage a fuller hold.