Dallas Fuel vs. New York Excelsior - FINAL

Ahahaha! That cheese strat Dallas tried to pull off!

It confuses me when teams go for the cheesy hold on car wash. You can’t move inside because the Ana/Zen can’t reach you from server, you can’t bring them close because they’ll just be picked off, and you can’t retreat because the hill is too long for it to be safe.

They must still thinking they are playing on patch 1.2 or older… (back then Gibraltar’s first of four checkpoints was the car wash).

Ohoh! Beep Boop mother shakers! Aaaand Bastion is gone already.

Lookie that… door is left open by NYXL… time to see if Dallas can close it.

Emergency-Bastion fulfilled it’s purpose. :grin:
Remembers me onto another Bastion-action recently on that point… :sunglasses:

By the way, did someone in OWL finaly found out that Junkrat can work vs. GOATS? :thinking:

After Map 4

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

We’re going the distance, people!

Ironically, Junk was used with great success against Brig comps when she first appeared in OWL as well. Pretty much every Horizon defence in S1 Stage 4 saw a Junkrat.

1 Like

Wow, that was one exceedingly greedy EMP by AKM. And no payoff.

Spam :gem: This :gem: Jewel :gem: To :gem: Help :gem: Fuel :gem:

Classic Fuel. They’re good at snowballing, but take it away from them, and they’ll crumble.

I feel like AKM is not delivering as much as he used to. Taimou did a lot more work as Sombra in the first two maps than what AKM did in the last two.

1 Like

i think itll be funny if fuel wins nepal village bc then all their map scores for this match will be 2-2-2-2-2

Dallas really tried running GOATS at the start of that last map…

Final Score/Tiebreaker

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

• Match comes down to Nepal Village
  • Team that runs SNOATS wins

Nuff said

Wow, NY really turned the match, didn’t looked like that at the beginning. Tough round 5 at the end, and Mei won the game. :grin:

This is like, high octane gameplay.

NEW YORK EXCELSIOR - SEASON TOP 12 CLINCHED!