Dallas Fuel vs. London Spitfire - FINAL

its tied 1-1 currently but at this point london may as well should be winning

1 Like

Is it the third map already?

Yeah, and London have rolled onto C without any opposition

1 Like

akm is actually throwing lol

When you make a pick on League picks and get one right, is the achievement tabs supposed to update or no?

Cuz I got 1 right and I should in theory have completed 2 achievements, yet it doesn’t seem claimable whatsoever.

Picture would be appreciated tbh.

EDIT: Seems like for whatever reason Quebec is excluded from this feature, despite the fact I can earn drops for viewing, is this an actual joke?

8.3 Halt assists per 10 minutes, that’s actually insane

london is 0-3 on route 66 this season? yikes

Fury taking until map 4 to get his first eat? Unlike him

i swear i saw that blizzard hit the ground before it couldve been eaten

monte like a minute ago: im really not a fan of london’s comp rn

monte after profit got a quad kill with a dragonblade: wow this is the best comp ive ever seen. the synergy and teamwork here is unrivaled

1 Like

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Are the rewards claimable directly after the game or something, cuz I,m trying to figure out if I,m doing something wrong or if I,m truly exclude from the said rewards.

You simply need to check your results on live.overwatchleague.com. Then click on the trophy icon on the top of the right-side pane if you have rewards to claim. Click each reward ONE AT A TIME to claim each reward (clicking multiple rewards to claim at once tends to cause the bugs).

1 Like

I figured Dallas would lose their match. They are among the weakest teams. No offense.

Rewards don’t seem to be working. Any word on if it’ll get fixed today?

Well then, I guess Quebec province is truly excluded from this despite the rest of Canada being okay. That’s unfortunate, I’ll just get tokens drop then rip.

Aight, just gonna let it idle, thanks.

So far I claimed one and it did pay out. Remember to report in my bug report thread with detailed actions you made:

I did not do well at all with this games picks :man_facepalming:

Yep, Quebec is not qualified for some reason according to the official rules.

1 Like

I have some friends from the US right now that are not getting claim rewards despite also having 2 of them that should be completed.

Maybe there’s a bug for them?