Dallas Fuel vs. Guangzhou Charge - FINAL

Has there ever been a pause this long? If so how long was it? If not how long was the previous record?

No, definitely not. Usually they don’t last longer than a couple minutes.

Lmao that’s actually the single greatest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

The Finland vs. South Korea game comes to mind. Let me pull up the thread for that.

That’s what I thought. Just asking since I wasn’t able to see every single match. Seen most of them, but I know I’ve missed some.

corey isnt allowed to play hanzo ever again after that performance

1 Like

He was throwing intentionally obviously

Okay, prior to this match, the Finland vs. South Korea match in the 2018 World Cup Group Stage at Incheon, South Korea had a layover of 37 minutes. This layover broke the record.

1 Like

the unkoe pause of 2019 LOL

also its nice to know mickie still spams voice lines no matter what hero hes on. we truly did miss him all season. dallas fuel games werent the same without him

Interesting that Dallas got another full round of attack. Seems that simply resuming the match wasn’t possible.

Thanks for taking the time to look that up. :grinning:

I did not sleep that night…. (that match ended around 4:00 AM PDT)

1 Like

Haha, greetings from the land of not sleeping today as well (it’s 5 am in here) :stuck_out_tongue: Guess all those long pauses are exciting enough to keep people awake.

Okay then, FINE! Let’s play at least another two minutes…

and after all that waiting…its over

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3