WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After Knockouts)
#1 NOSTALGIA 94 points
#3 JUNSEI 93 points
#2 WYOMINGMYST 91 points
#4 KEYU 90 points
#5 SICKONE 88 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

IMPORTANT - Regarding Ana OWL skins

It appears only the Grey version of the Ana OWL skin will unlocked right away when the qualified 4 hours of watching the May Melee Tournament. Please hang tight as I believe this is a bug, you should own the White skin if you obtain the grey skin. I will try to get more information soon, but right now don’t worry if you are missing the white skin.

1 Like

CHENGDU!!!

Dallas! I wanted Chengdu to win but not anymore. So get it done Dallas!

1 Like

Dallas or I’ll eat my hat.

These are the two teams I like the most in the league. It will be hard to root for one.

Now I want Chengdu to win again. So that you have to make a tortilla hat and eat it.

Well…I got Dallas winning the whole tournament, so I can’t believe I’m saying this but Go Dallas…:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I’ll enjoy that just to spite you. Decorate it with nacho cheese and jalapeño rings and all. :smirk:

Same, 4-2 over Hunters in the final.

You heard it here first folks. If Chengdu wins, Trilly gotta eat a tortilla hat and jalapeños.

[sweats]
I’m not worried.

1 Like

4-2 Dallas in the finals. I think they think they are going to play the Dragons twice and beat them twice.

Shock Fans :handshake: Outlaws Fans

Cheering for Dallas

2 Likes

The steaks have never been higher

Lol, right? I just think they are going to be that team no one sees coming.

Ohhh that’s a great idea… Sprinkle some Philly cheese steak on the hat… Protein, baby!

1 Like

My call is going to be Chengdu 3-2… Dallas still does not have a top-level hitscan in their roster and Jinmu will be able to secure the picks.

…I was playing around, but now I kinda legit want a steak quesadilla. And I’m mad I can’t have it rn. :rofl:

1 Like

You know I just have to say I forgot how much I missed it when OWL matches started on Thursdays.

Help.

I have eaten too much bread.

:woozy_face: