Daily reminder Sym’s tickrate is garbage

Yes.
I would.
You don’t make a hero op just so another can’t stay op.

I think with all the hassle they’ve been through with Dva balance, and their passionate Korean fanbase. It’s very unlikely they are going to change Dva unless they feel they need to.

Tracer got a nerf. Brig is getting nerfs. Mercy nerfed…

Anything is possible. Not everything is probable.

You’re a man (woman?) of rare good sense, but SandyK1LL knows how to get by on raw momentum.

1 Like

I just believe one should always consider all options, values, and logic before one tries to alter the game.

What is a heroes problem, why is that the problem, and how do you fix that problem.
Do you even fix the problem, or do you do something with another hero to fix it?

Kinda rude to talk about people :tipping_hand_man:t2:

symmetra has a lot of counters, I want them to tune it down or fix it, I know that counters are healthy in a game but at this point it’s too much, and yes her tick rate is garbage.

I have hopes she will still get buffed. It’s just like, why why do they have no idea what to do with her

1 Like

yes! they can’t leave her right after saying she was bad, (like I said many times).

1 Like

Honestly at this point they should buff her utilities some more and make another attempt at having her support, she just can’t function as a dps as she has so much utility(teleporter, ultimate shield, slowing from turrets) she can’t kill anything as her kill potential is anemic.

1 Like

I recently commenced Endeavoring out Symetra and killing people is astronomically facile with her primary fire?
Whats the quandary if someone doesnt mind explicating to me.

Not sure what you’re asking.

I’m asking, what are we Talking about.
Simply put :slight_smile:

im pretty sure no one knows.

If they keep it at 20 ticks and 12 meters or less, they should just completely up the damage. I’m talking 150 base damage, then 225, then 300 max.

We have to aim now so there’s no problem.

She’s beauty, she’s grace, she’ll melt your face if you ignore her space!

1 Like
1 Like

liking that sassy rhyme! but oh god 300?! that would literally displace the true reality!

Agreed, fix Sym’s tick rate. Half-damage to armor is pretty brutal. It’s supposed to be a drilling beam that becomes ‘stronger’ the longer it goes.

Drill. Thru. That. Armor.

1 Like

But we would shape order from chaos, and then they shall know the meaning of fear.

1 Like