Daily Challenges Stuck On "Less Than A Minute Left"

I know it’s been enough time for my daily challenges to reset, and the countdown to the reset worked normally until getting to “less than a minute left”. I assumed opening the challenges menu again after a minute would refresh the challenges, but it did not. It’s now been over 50 minutes since the challenges were supposed to reset, and it still says less than a minute is left. I tried getting into a game, finishing a game, closing and reopening OW2, closing and reopening Battle.net, and restarting my computer, and none of these worked. Please help! If I cannot fix this I will almost certainly need to refund my premium battlepass because I doubt I’ll be able to complete it without the help of daily challenges.

Update: It’s been almost 3 hours since the daily challenge reset was set to occur, and now it appears to have fixed itself. Strangely, it looks like the game considers the reset to have happened on time, because the remaining time for this set of dailies is now set to only 18 out of the 20 hours. Even though it fixed itself with a bit of time, I still find this bug concerning because if it happened to enough people, it could definitely cause a lot of lost time and confusion.