Daaaaaaamn Blizzard. Back at it again with the slow downloads

Again? Oh yeah I mentioned this last major update, and the last. On Epic Launcher I get about 20 MB/s download. I also get almost the same on steam. Meanwhile the launcher that I’m straight up calling s****y at this point that is known as the Blizzard Launcher gives me 5MB/s IF IT WANTS TO. A majority of the time it gives me <500B/s and that isn’t a typo. B/s. I know the difference between notations too and yes I do get ~20 MB/s on other launchers. Not Mb. similar to the notation for the download speeds I’m getting, this is some B/s. This is entirely on Blizzard and not once have I actually seen a solution or reason for it. Even from the devs. I want to know why it has such slow max speeds and why it can’t even hold those for a few minutes. Tell me why your launcher sucks so much compared to literally every other major game launcher. Tell me Blizzard

so slow… i wanted to play tonight. but looks like i need to wake up early before work to get a chance to play

This is such an awful system. Probably not gonna play it anymore if this keeps happening every major update

Mine is at 0 bytes right now.

Hey guys, the slow speeds unfortunately are normal. Here is why:

2 Likes

I see now. Even though it’s going 0 B/s the size is reducing.