Cut Out Of T500 Leaderboard At End Of Season?

I was top 489 in the damage roll at the end of season 4. I was really looking forward to getting the “Top500 challenger” player title and I had worked really hard to end the season in Top500. Season 5 just started and I wasn’t given the player title. I checked the leaderboard from last season 4 and it had been cut off at number 463, which excluded me from being in Top500. This makes no sense and I’m really frustrated and disappointed, as I definitely was T500 when the season ended. Could you please help me.

1 Like

How the hell did they manage to make the cutoff for t500 not t500??? lmao

1 Like

Did you by any chance not play for a long period of time. Titles are messed up for everyone and the leaderboard is buggy as hell.

1 Like

No I was playing up until a few days before the season ended.
I actually didn’t get any title at all :laughing: But I definitely ended T500 and I really want that title.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

It’s actually not uncommon for the Top 500 leaderboard to finalized with less than 500 total players due to things such as some accounts getting banned. However, the number of removed accounts is usually less then 10, so 27 is quite unusual. A similar bug occurred in Season 36 in which all players below masters were removed from the leaderboard and did not receive their Top 500 rewards, despite their career profiles keeping their Top 500 status as well. You can read more about this and other Top 500 bugs in the megathread above.