Custom Games is a Mumbo Jumbo steam punk duct tape machine

For many months now, Is firing secondary hasn’t been working as a valid code for multiple of the new heroes (and reworks). Please please please at least fix this.

Main game modes are separated by April Fools patch and normal mode now. This is okay, whatever, except for the fact that now if we want to play normal game modes, some of the global settings like setting hero limits are completely ignored now.

Every update, it feels like workshop has just been getting more and more unstable. Particularly when Mauga came around is when things started getting wonky. Rooms were constantly closing when full of players. Now, it’s getting more and more unstable and the same codes can’t handle 10 players sometimes when it worked just fine before. This isn’t like “omg it’s unplayable” but I’m more scared that this will become an issue eventually.

And finally, just a personal take but please give us some way to earn exp in custom games or like a singular token or something. Everyone who solely plays these modes are entirely left out. Who cares about XP farmers and what not it’s not a big deal we don’t need battle pass progression if you really don’t want to give us much.

Please, oh please. Other than the fire new heroes and maps, Custom games is one of the few consistently great things about this game. I know this is sounding rather dramatic but I really think it’s time the custom game menu had at least some attention put into it.

As always, thank you for the hard work that you do and have a nice day.

2 Likes