Custom game text glitched for anyone else?

In my custom games, Some of the text appears glitched and impossible to make out. Has this been happening to anyone else? Do I need to reinstall? This wasn’t an issue a few days ago. Here’s what it looks like:

https://imgur.com/a/BbdXEhO

1 Like

Yeah that shouldn’t look like that…

Re-install already, No.
Check for Driver, OS updates first, if that doesn’t help “Scan and Repair” the game.

On the other hand if you did by chance do any updates prior to the issue happening try rolling back to that version if possible and check if the issue still persists.

If it does persist you might want to move this to the #technical-support section of the forums.

On the other hand seems like this is a more common issue…

Yes but it’s also happening to my health bar in actual games, I thought it was only me and I’ve been trying to find out why it’s happening.

2 Likes

I have this exact problem right now! Have you found a solution?

Same thing is happening to me. I deleted the game to see if that would help, and it did but when I exited the game and went back in it started happening again. I just hope Blizzard fixes this soon

It also happens to my scoreboard in games sometimes, it only goes away when I close the game. I’m on ps5 btw

Yes it’s constantly like that

This is a glitch with Overwatch itself, no reinstalling is gonna change a thing. I’m on PS4 and this will happen from time to time.

1 Like