Custom game presets are missing

Why are my custom game presets missing, they are obviously not deleted because when I go to save a custom game they appear on the drop down menu!

5 Likes

I was JUST browsing this site to see if anyone else was having this issue. Same happened to me; all my custom game presets are now gone since the Brigitte update…which constituted a good chunk of time tweaking and perfecting some game modes that are now all gone.

1 Like

Same issue here, nice to know it’s a bug.

I also am having this issue. I was so excited to make a melee gamemode and add her to it finally, but all my hours of tweaking each hero to balance them as much as I can got wasted by this update which I hope gets fixed soon. ALSO: you can still save over your old gamemodes, and save new ones, they just all won’t show up, whether you made them before or after the patch.

1 Like

“her” being Brigitte

Yeah all of my presets are gone. Spent some months balancing one of them.

Got the same issue, hope I don’t have to remake all my presets. Had about 12 in total.

Thanks for the report. We are actively looking into this issue!

7 Likes

Yea I’m having this issue too. Though something that might help.

Repro:

• Change some settings or pick a default preset
  • Click the “Save” button underneath “Summary” on the right side of the screen
  • Click the drop down affordance that says “Create New”

You should be able to see you old presets through this menu. They appear to be saved to your account still, just not showing up in the Settings/Presets menu.

2 Likes

Same issue since the new patch.

Same thing here. Don’t worry though, if you go to save a new preset, they will still show up!

Like many others here, my presets are not working. I host a Hide and Seek lobby for a relatively small community (20 or so people), and I’d love to get updates to the progress on fixing the bug or possibly addressing whether or not it will take some time to fix it. Thank you for looking into the problem!

Blizz, please make this a huge, visible notice on the Battle|Net desktop app. I reinstalled Overwatch on a new PC and thought the settings were client-side stored, so I spent HOURS searching on my old hard drive for them. Now I realize it is just the latest patch…

EDIT: CUSTOM SETTINGS ARE BACK! THANKS GUISE!!!

I’ve got this issue as well, it seems. Never realised because up until now I only had two presets (one for target practice and a MEKA Squadron game I host for friends). But I’m tweaking and fine-tuning a The Floor Is Lava and it sucks that I risk losing something else.
Have the number of presets saved changed? I was sure it was three…