Custom game mode Preset not working after the most recent patch

There’s a 3 Boss Vs 6 Slayers preset that I’ve spent 100+ hours (rough estimate) balancing every single hero through multiple tests and trial and error. For the first time ever after the most recent patch the preset is disabled (same for my friend who had the preset saved and also spent a healthy amount of time testing things with me.) This is a pretty big issue for us because I received so many positive feed back from players saying they enjoyed the game mode and I myself love the 3 vs 6 format (not trying to sound biased) due to the fact that with 3 people as bosses it doesn’t just come down to one person’s skill level determining whether you’ll have a challenging match or a stomp. My friend who’ve also saved the preset said the preset is disabled after the most recent patch. So me and him are thinking it’s because of the Symmetra change due to the fact that she was one of the heroes included in the game mode and her abilities being changed some how locked us out of the preset. P.S; I was testing and editing the game mode starting from 11:00 A.M 6/26 PST until the patch hit telling me to restart. Mentioning this just incase it’s some how relevant. Please look into this issue because I’ve spent 100+ hours of my own time into “balancing” this game mode and to be locked out from it is pretty detrimental to me. The thought of having to rebalance every single hero all over again sounds dreadful to me :’(. Thanks for reading.

P.S I love the game and everyone associated with making this amazing game.

1 Like

I have spent 100+ hours making my official Oversouls boss mode. Since day 1 of the custom lobby update. Upvoting this post to get this to the devs attention.

Spent an entire year working on a boss room. Gone. It’s not even possible to remake because sliders from some characters have been outright taken out, which, I specifically used to regulate how much ult charge is gained, because with D.Va, getting that wrong can be an obvious problem.

While I’m making this post, let me just add here that it would be extremely nice if pilot D.Va and M.E.K.A. could be edited independently of each other.

2 Likes

My presets are all ruined too. I had a few game modes the I had tweaked a lot. But even basic changes son’t seem to stay saved. It’s weird. I find quick play getting tedious and boring. I want more weird game modes. I’d love more AI bots, more bot behaviors, and more settings but right now it’s totally broken. I have to make every setting every match and remember all the adjustments on each hero. It really is a bother. I am currently keeping spreadsheets on another screen with every setting I need. It’s ridiculous that this doesn’t work right.

This please, I’d love a mode where her robot is a glass cannon just to change things up. I wish we could adjust shot spread too, that would be great.