Cross-Platform Pink Mercy Skin

When the Pink Mercy skin was available, I had donated while playing on PS4. Now that I have transitioned to PC, I no longer have access to the skin. I would like to see this changed to an account-bound skin since it required financial contributions, similar to how it works for the Overwatch League Skins. Knowing that the OWL skins are account-bound gives me hope that I will be able to have access to the Breast Cancer Awareness (Pink) skin again some day.

It’s not exactly similar, rewards from watching live streams are distributed, not transferred to all platforms that is connected to a single BattleNet account, however once an item (regardless of how it was obtained) is received on a specific platform, it stays on the account to that platform (and cannot be moved).

There is currently no plans for cross-progression of items within Overwatch at this time.

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The Bug Report forum is only monitored by Blizzard’s Quality Assurance Team which tracks for issues such as in-game glitches or bugs as you play Overwatch. Please consider posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.

I’m surprised it doesn’t to be honest. In COD, any account linked to your activision account will get skins despite the platform purchased/acquired on.

It’s not like they aren’t connected to the battlenet one, seems like it would be fairly straight forward to implement. Especially considering they have literally already done in for another franchise.