Crashing only with Competitive

I can’t fathom how many times I’ve crashed during Competitive and not with ANY OTHER GAME MODES. Please explain to me how I can play every other mode, but as soon as I step foot into a damn Competitive match, I get server disconnected. And before ANYONE says it’s my internet, I can tell you, it’s far from that.
BLIZZARD, PLEASE GIVE GRACE PERIODS FOR PEOPLE TO GET BACK INTO THEIR GAME, I AM LOSING MY COMPETITVE MATCHING BECAUSE YOUR SERVERS KEEP MESSING UP.
Stop making people lose points because they’ve disconnected for like 1 minute. WAIT TIL THEY GET BACK INTO THE GAME. I’m angry and just fursterated with this damn game, and if Blizzard actually wants to make a difference for players who really want to get better with Competitive, they need some kind of grace period just IN CASE someone does disconnect for one split moment.

Competitive Mode has no backfill protocols, so it can be more evident to be encountering disconnections especially when you search for a match.

It may not be just your connection but a problem specifically between you and the game server. Connection tests like [WinMTR tests] help pinpoint issues like this.

Matches cancel right away if the disconnection is in the early part of the match, this is a courtesy to the other 11 players in your match. Now if a minute of match time passes, you have a 2-minute window to return. But really no one wants to play any portion of a match a man down.
Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here: