Crashing mid game, internet turns off, only on Overwatch

I have been disconnected from my overwatch games every night, and my internet connection has only gone out on my PC and the router that my ethernet cord is connected to (the router is an extension router, so the main router internet is perfectly fine. it is only devices connected to the extension router which is just my PC). It does not go out for any other devices. It only happens when I am in overwatch games. It does not happen when I play other games such as Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, etc. It is ONLY on Blizzard’s Overwatch 2. What is extremely frustrating is that it happens when I am in competitive games, so I get penalized and suspended. I have been suspended every night, tonight for almost 8 hours, even if I manage to join those games back after my internet goes out ONLY WHEN I AM PLAYING OVERWATCH. ONLY ON MY PC. This is extremely frustrating. PLEASE fix your game. I do not deserve to be suspended for a problem that YOUR GAME is causing.

Did you try the steps pinned in this forum?

I flushed my ip/dns and I also unplugged both my ethernet cord and router many times. I am honestly too scared to try and queue up into a game after going through some of these steps because I have already been suspended from competitive 3 times, and I am afraid that I’ll get banned if I am removed again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.