Crashes immediately when I log in

Since the OW2 season 10 update game has crashed 5 times in a row. I double checked my wifi and all connection was good. I never had any problems other than the random server disconnections.

19 Likes

SAME. game crashes upon login on steam and battlenet. i have amd gpu

4 Likes

Me too. Updated all my drivers and no luck. Uninstalling and reinstalling OW now to see if that fixes anything. :confused:

2 Likes

i just did, it still work doesn’t for me

updating amd on amd adrenaline fixed my issue

3 Likes

crashing with an amd gpu here too…

last time i used AMD Adrenaline i got banned permanently for using a “third party software”

Updating my graphics card driver helped me now i can Play.

1 Like

im having the same issues! but im on steam so im redownloading battlenet to see if maybe that’ll fix the issue.

I loaded up through Battle.net and had the crashing issue anyway, so I don’t think it’s steam. I’ve tried everything except AMD Adrenalin at this point. AMD driver here too.

just redownloaded amd adrenaline edition and seems to be working ill keep yall updated

have the same issues have try some many things and still cannot play the game.

I play on Boot camp (MacBook i7). So i can’t update drivers. (

I am having the same issue. I have up to date drivers and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no effect. I have also tried using the apps repair feature in the battle net launcher and it did nothing.

1 Like

I installed new graphics drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled OW and restarted my PC and it fixed the issue with crashing on launch.

Same here. I tried reinstalling in battlenet and it’s still crashing. I got a crash report that said to use this code 6A6C8D1A-067B-4CEE-926F-E5F21CFC0916

This is affecting me as well, also on AMD. I got to Practice Range exactly once before crashing, and everything else crashes well before then.

played a couple games and felt comfortable to see if it wont kick me off comp and reinstalling the amd app seemed to work for me

Same doesn’t work at all… it crashed 3 times already

1 Like

Yup me too. Just got suspended for a server issue. I’m getting sick of this crap.