Crashes, Freezes and Blue screens OH MY

I have been having a lot of issues lately with random crashes of OW where I send in bug reports, a “your rendering device has been lost” error that I’ve followed your provided steps to “fix” several times and random blue screens. The most recent blue screen was a bad pool error. I ran a memory diagnostic and it says there are no issues. I’m at a loss but it is ONLY when I play Overwatch. I can play other games for days straight and not have a single error. It’s getting very very frustrating given that I keep losing SR and then I have to work at climbing that much harder. I’ve continued to update drivers. I tried deleting all drivers and reloading them. I’m not sure what else to do at this point.

Here are the rig specs:
Windows 10 Pro
Intel i7-8700k
32 GB RAM (G.skills trident series)
NVidia GeForce RTX 2080
ASUS Rog Maximus X Hero motherboard
1.25 TB SSDs Crucial (I don’t remember the exact type off hand, but three total)

Let me know if anything else would be needed. Any help would be wonderful…

Can you post a dxdiag between </> here? Blizzard Support - Obtaining System Files

I didn’t realize I could do a ticket for this like I can on WoW. I sent in a ticket. Thank you.

1 Like

While you wait, it might be worth looking over the known issues thread, too. Maybe your issue is in there and you can solve it ASAP. Known Technical Support Issues - Updated Oct 13, 2021 - #18 by Drakuloth