Counterwatch tanking sucks

only locking doomfist in comp from here on out. gladly continuing making this game hell for enemy team or teammates alike as every game is a roll or stomp

6 Likes

Yes, single tank does that. We need 6v6 back to stop counterwatch

4 Likes

That’s isn’t remotely true.

All that would happen is 2 tanks swap to counter. Whilst making the game fundamentally worse for everyone else around then.

1 Like

My games I have to keep reminding my tanks that I can’t heal them with ANY healer if they’re going to take the dps passive and not hide behind cover when they need to.

This is the way, fist on my friend

Players will play what they want to play, and Team 4 devs better start accepting that and build the game to cater to that instead of forcing stupid format changes that break the game.

stop shilling , :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Someone doesn’t know what shilling is… Lol.

2 Likes

shilling is being paid to talk favorably, this is more of a protest :rofl:

It’s not even that. It’s either an old coin… Or a shill, which is an accomplice to a trickster or swindler. Neither of which describes blizzard.

Sometimes annoying, sometimes confusing, sometimes incompetent. Yes. Actively trying to swindle people… I don’t think they’re that good.

shilling is being thrown around a lot now to describe the streamers that are still hard pulling for 5v5 while refusing to take 6v6 opinions into account. As if they were paid (shilled) for by blizzard.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any that are that hard pro 5v5.

Some going militant for 6v6 in the hope it gets them more views.

I think the most “pro” 5v5 stance ife seen is a steamer saying it’s what weve got, so we’ve just got to make the best of it. Which I kind of agree with.

It’s not something we have any control of, or any real say. So just enjoy the game for what it is, or play something else.

hahaha gl brother. I just learned about Illari and that you can actually just roleplay as a healer but identify as a dps

1 Like

wasnt saying i agreed with anyone, just explaining what a shill is

1v1 me wetwipe. and then after you win explain to me how I did so badly

I’d rather watch an actual game and do that. 1v1s are pretty boring and meaningless.

shill is the unacceptence of the view not the stance. bunch of towels if you ask me

You guys do it yourselves. If both tanks would just select Orisa we could skip all the swap drama. /s

1 Like