LP: 13 (11-5 +16)

Final Score

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leaderboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

It would be nice if Hunters beat Reign here but I don’t really care at this point. I’m just happy that Hunters locked in second place in APAC and don’t have to participate in play-ins.

Son, same. Chengdu have always been a fun team to watch…chaotic fun, but still fun.

As for my predictions, I think Chengdu advance.

As a reminder to folks, for those of you who were wondering why we saw Emily Tang on the broadcast a few minutes ago, Emily not only serves as a “Chinese team field reporter” with a focus on the Chengdu Hunters (who “acquired” her as their talent during this past offseason), she also provides the translation for Chinese-speaking and Mandarin-speaking players (Danny Lim can only translate Korean). There is no need to panic if Emily Tang is appearing on your screen…Emily has been a regular to the scene since OWL broadcasted out of Blizzard Arena, so we are in good hands when it comes to her interviews.

Edit: And on that note, I am sashaying off to bed, since I do need to be up tomorrow to do some trimming of some extremely long grass around the back and sides of the yard. See you tomorrow evening for the Grand Finals.

2 Likes

Well I had this match for the finals. So at least I got one team right. But I had Hunters winning it all so I hope they win.

Hmm… I guess there is not going to be any All-Stars event this year if the Talent Takedown is tomorrow.

Dang that’ll be a shame. Means no all Star skins.

all the more reason to bring back previous ones…i wouldnt complain :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i think the summer showdowns friday was like 2 hours longer…sweep city tonight…

but i got final i wanted…cant complain

Well… that was fast…

Final Score

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

At what point does Atlanta become nothing more than Glorified Gatekeepers.

Hmm… now.

2 Likes