Constant rubberbanding and lag spikes after update

my game used to run at a steady 38-41 ms. however, after the update before the anniversary event i kept getting the lightning icon with the three cards constantly flashing. this resulted in occasional lag and rubberbanding. after the anniversary update, it has gotten significantly worse. i’m rubberbanding at least three times in one arcade game and my latency frequently spikes to over 300 ms, and a lot of the time the game is almost unplayable. i don’t have this issue on anywhere but overwatch. i’ve tried troubleshooting everything and i’m not sure what else to do.

Please refer to this thread for an explanation of this situation.

Please post the results of a WinMTR so other players or staff can help you.

WinMTR instructions (click to expand/collapse)

Follow the support documentation for WinMTR. If you’re unable to get into a game for the IP address, then use an IP from the table provided on that page that matches your region. Run the test until you encounter the issue again, or for at least 10 minutes.

Share your results in a reply:

1. Click the “Copy Text to clipboard” button after you’ve finished the test per the instructions.
  2. Paste the text in a reply, then highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.
  3. Break any links by adding a space before .com, .net, etc.

Did you try to post WinMTR results?