Constant Disconnects

Hello, I’ve never had issues in Overwatch before this season. I keep getting connection errors and disconnects. The errors usually take me out of the game and onto the main menu, it waits there for a few seconds, and then puts me back in the game. Sometimes it kicks me to the Overwatch logo menu (the one that shows when you first open the game) but not always. I haven’t gotten a leaver penalty or warning from this either, so I wonder if its the game itself and not my internet

This has happened for me in quick play and always in the middle of the game. I haven’t tried any other modes

I know it’s not my internet because I’ve had zero issues with Overwatch until this season, I’ve never even been disconnected before

I had the game on steam so I thought it might be that. So I uninstalled it and redownloaded it on Bnet and I’m still having the issue

I’ve also tried a different internet and get the same issue

Is this a known issue? Are they working on a fix for this?

Every service you connect to will use a different route, so the ISP route needed for Overwatch may be experiencing issues.

If the problem is happening close to your home, switching ISPs is unlikely to yield different results because you’d still rely on nearby nodes regardless of the company.

How about using another network entirely, like a mobile data plan?

Thank you for the response! I have tried a different internet connection though. Hopefully it’ll sort itself out soon