Console players seeing PC stats

Okay, I know there are already several posts about this but I thought I would create a new one to try and highlight to Blizzard / the community what we think the problem is.

It seems that people have realized they are seeing their PC stats on console. For many of us this means zero hours played, zero comp stats, etc, because we are only playing on the one platform (console).

What occurs to me is that if you are able to be placed in different tiers on multiple platforms, how would the stats menu even choose which one to show you? I guess when you log into the game on PC you should see PC stats, and when you log in on console you should see console stats. But a better solution might be an extra drop down menu which allows you to see either. It would seem that this hasn’t been implemented yet, and needs to be for cross-platform cross progression to truly work and be visible everywhere.

Please upvote this so we can get a response from Blizzard.

7 Likes

There have been many, many, many threads about Competitive stats on console not updating.

See here for a bunch of them all linked in the 1st post:

Some of those have also acknowledged the fact that it only affects those who did an account merge, and if they do see stats they are only reflective of PC.

It’s been over 2 months now and not even any acknowledgement from Blizzard that this is an issue, let alone an ETA on a fix.

4 Likes

i have this issue too but it’s the other way around. i play on PC mainly. merged my accounts and i played comp on console for the first time a few weeks ago and now i only see my console stats (on PC and on console) is there a setting that can fix this or is it a bug?

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.