Console Custom Game Sliders

Think this is the right place to put this, but if it isn’t LMK.

With the update to Overwatch 2, the custom game slider settings on Console have been messed up. Without fine tuning, we can only slide between the minimum and maximum values, and with fine tuning, we can only change it in intervals of 100%

I’m pretty sure this is a bug, as Hanzo’s Storm Arrows (which I believe is the only non % based slider) works as it normally does. Is there any chance you could either revert it back to 10% intervals like it used to be, or better, make it the 10% intervals with fine tuning allowing for 1%? Because at the moment, editing the base settings on console is nearly unfeasible.

(Also, stuff like Bastion’s grenade is still showing the old OW1 edit options, and there’s no way to disable Winston’s Secondary Fire. I assume these are known issues and will be fixed accordingly, especially since I suspect they’re an issue on all platforms.)

[Edit: Can we also have the ability to turn off role passives? Pretty please? It doesn’t matter if it’s in Workshop or Base Settings!]

18 Likes

Yes, this, so much this.
The 100% interval only sliders suck.

6 Likes

Ik I really want them to change this back because I made my own version of ow which me and my friends played sometimes along with added passives and features using the workshop. I really hope they revert this soon.

6 Likes

I was thinking more about this and you know what would be cooler. If they changed the sliders into a box and we just get to put our own values into it

8 Likes

whats the code the gamemode i wanna play