Connection Errors March 20, 2020

that was my thread that had the screen cap.

you all deleted it.

I’m having a similar issue. There is no issue at all with my internet. I’ve tried on both my 4G network and my 5G network and keep having the same issue. I can’t even log in without the issue BC-101. If this is a different issue to the DDOS, it’s still something that needs fixing. An issue I had last night was before a game would even start, I’d get kicked out. Now I can’t even log in at all.

2 Likes

Issues are not solved. PS4 getting bc-101. Occassionally will get into the game then drop out randomly

2 Likes

Yep it’s been days now…but apparently blizzard have “resolved” the issue and it’s all the users problem now, according to the MVP old mate above. Go figure.

1 Like

It’s been over a week for me - since the last update. Yet another weekend of constant dropouts ahead

2 Likes

Seems like it’s not affecting enough of the player base for them to care and try and help us out and fix the problem.

2 Likes

Literally trying to logon no and got bc-153 error code.

2 Likes

@Drakuloth - Seeing as you think the problem is just me and my set up, just wanted to link you to this twitter feed where you can see that people are complaining about this problem to BlizzCS every minute: https://twitter.com/search?q=%40blizzardcs&src=typed_query&f=live

Can we please get a community fix instead of pretending it’s the user?

I am having the same issue… on my pc…
I log in and 10-15 mins later lose connection to the server. This needs to be fixed… tired of getting kicked out mid game.

3 Likes

same here …

1 Like

“is resolved” but myself and other people are still getting kicked out of the game :slight_smile:

I try to log back in and it keeps retrying then says failed and retrying then failed… then unexpected server error occurred -.-

1 Like

you owe me 100 SR ty

2 Likes

Classic blizzard lol how can you honestly say the issues are not related when the forums are still blowing up about mass disconnects? maybe take that script they hand you and set it aside and provide some actual technical support? or at least acknowledge that the disconnects are not isolated incidents? how can it be when literally myself nor the other players in my lobby can make it through a single game without disconnecting? are you really trying to tell me that entire lobbys dropping at once is a coincidence? I work in IT and trust me…its not. So why dont you actually do some research into what the problem is and come back to us with something a little better than a generic “is your stuff plugged in response” because that is effectively what you are telling the dozens of people posting in the forums this morning.

1 Like

disconnected due to server error…keep denying blizzard like you normally do

Still getting BLZBNTBGS80000011’d here. It started showing up once they “fixed” the log-in issues to me.

Hey y’all,

Looks like there’s been more DDoS attacks happening recently. Please keep an eye on the Twitter page for any updates.

Hey again everybody,

The effects of the earlier DDoS should now be resolved. We’re monitoring the situation in case we run into more issues later, but for now you all should be able to play again.

Not resolved PS4 is constant dropouts. I’m not even joining competitive games and I have a 14 match penalty on xp for leaving.

1 Like