🍿 Congrats Songstrider! [Vote Closed]

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind constructive discussion that remains civil but the, “Nerf XYZ” hero gets really tiresome.

2 Likes

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/7e6a7d811d68358de704380d11d820da/5C70C478/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/s640x640/42517903_260358934669252_3887963258582413864_n.jpg

1 Like

Howdy howdy howdy!
Howdy!

2 Likes

I don’t know why her hat is so big but I love it.

1 Like

Abraham Lincolns hat ??

2 Likes

All artists did an amazing job ^^ hard to pick just 1!

1 Like

I know what I’mm doing the rest of the day

I’m only voting for SilentSword

1 Like

Hey everyone, my power has been out the last few days so my apologies for not advertising this thread as much as I normally would!

1 Like

I may have submitted something, but tbh, I voted for SilentSwords. :smiley:

1 Like

Songstrider is clearly the superior version. The dark lines and simple shading make it pop the most.
SilentSword’s painterly effort is nice, but I can’t get behind those eyes.

1 Like

I just wanted to say, I’m saving all these Ashe images to my phone…I like number 3 the best btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all for participating! :sun_with_face:

Hey, it’s been a moment since I’ve bumped this thread. Voting is still going :slight_smile:

I like the shading on Songstriders.

1 Like

I do too! You can vote multiple times as well :slight_smile:

It’s a tie now…

1 Like

Ohhhh, snaaaaap. :open_mouth:

The popcorn in her mouth is so goofy, any way to remove that please?

Whelp, this has been a process going on for a few weeks. I could of adjusted it in the previous thread but since this is focused on voting on the final product, you’re out of luck!

One question tho, what is up with her left hand (the one holding the popcorn bowl. Silentsword’s is the only one that looks normal, the others look like Gollums hand.