Confirmed, healing nerf was CONSIDERED before BETA OW2

while its only on playtesting, there was a time they consider to nerf healing accros board

maybe with that leak, they going to consider it again?

Why would the ever consider it now?

People die instantly and no healing can save them.

6 Likes

i hope not i feel the game is perfectly fine now. there are maybe some heroes that need tuning a bit but im sure their internal figures plus ladders will tell them what

if they keep on reinventing the wheel people will get frustrated and quit. the move to 5v5 was enough

2 Likes

Random role-tank 5 min,dps 6 min,heal 1 min
Jay! Now 30/30/instant

if they balance it accordingly like losing heal for buffed damage / utility

alot of dps player will swap to the support role, since they are now basicly dps that can heal

its like OW1 tank instant que, now the longest Q time on OW2

DPS that can heal themselves with that passive.

But no use for that passive if you canā€™t escape combatā€¦ and they seem to want faster DPS as wellā€¦

They need to add another role BRUISER and add doom, WB, Hog, JQ to it. Iā€™ve said this a few days ago as well. What we currently have isnā€™t going to sustain players lol. We need another non shield tank running around with lower health and increased damage. 5v5 feels like your typical fps shooter like TDM on halo or COD. Been a long time tho, i could be wrong on the player per team.

1 Like

Why do you think so? I know OW2 is still fresh, but itā€™s still hitting massive numbers on twitch and all my friends have redownloaded the game. Theyā€™re all generally having a positive experienceā€¦ except in comp bronze 5 hell. But the game is a lot more than just comp.

edit: In fact itā€™s currently the most watched game right now with a 100k viewer lead at early morning hours.

twitch drops, I assure you lol. My proof, no name streamers with 10k+ viewers and barely any chat interaction lolā€¦

Big true, I only do comp. Not saying the game was going to die, I was talking more a long the lines of comp queues going up because people not wanting to participate.

I feel like the healing is pretty much just right or even a little weak.

On ps4 im still getting the longest queues from dps

Not true at all, people get punished more. The real problem is that the HUD is very samey looking and it doesnā€™t communicate your status particularly well, so you think you have more HP than you actually do and get exploded faster than you expected.

They could but dps numbers on supports will take over and it will become more valuable to dpsā€¦. If bap ends up doing 40 a heal and 75 a body shot burstā€¦. Weā€™ll then youā€™re way better of dps ing.

Same situation with ana and pretty much all of them

As a support I wouldnā€™t care if they nerfed healing. I would be happy to full time frag instead