Competitive should REQUIRE voice chat

I do not remember if there’s an option to actually turn it off, or just putting it to 0. Either way, it’s the same effect.

Yeah but like I said in my post, people are just going to mute the vc in ow if they made voice obligatory. Which is why it wouldnt matter if they made it obligatory.

Voice_enable 0 is the command you’re looking for.

Voice comms is useful when it’s useful but ask yourself how often is it actually useful? If you make a call, does your team even know what to do with it?

People who want you to join voice chat want you to play the way they want. Very rarely is it used for callouts (and when it is very rarely is that useful, as it is too late/already known, etc.).

I don’t need to be told how to play Rein, who I have 500+ hours on, by a genji one trick. Not joining voice forces them to play with you instead of trying to command you. It ENFORCES team work.

I don’t need a Zarya to tell me when she has bubble. Just like I know when the enemy Zarya has grav. Because I pay attention to what is going on around me.

Why? To hear you cry over and over again?

I don’t regret not joining voice anymore. Helps me to keep my calm.

Then I’ll mute all game audio while listening to music.

Hahaha no.
Noone ever speaks in my game and that is fine

this is the QoL we need to legitimize the current LFG

if we had all this QoL then you could look for people who only wanted voice and not play with people who refuse

Lies.

More lies.

This is your opinion.