Competitive record bugged

I’ve played THREE competitive matches. 2 losses and 1 win.

My statistics page is showing that I’ve played FOUR competitive matches, lost 3, and won 1.

I’m sure if some Blizzard CS agent went through my game history they would see I’ve only played 3 comp matches, so my comp record is bugged and has tacked on a +1 loss to it. There’s no way to create a customer service request directly so I have to use the forums to report this but I’m not sure if this is even a viable way to get in touch with an agent.

Same thing happened to me man. I just went 2-2 in my DPS set and my record is now showing 2-3, despite the fact that I never had a third loss (and I have screenshots of my competitive history to prove that there were only 2 losses). This random third loss didn’t even happen and came out of no where and is now on my record even though there never even was a third loss? Wtf is this Blizzard?

I just played two games in which I won and lost one, however my record says 1 win 2 losses. Now that the record is made public for all users to see, is this the reason people are getting punished for losses and losing rank when they think they are going even?

Welcome to the club lol. I opened a Blizzard support ticket about it and they gave me the dumbest reply which didn’t even address the issue at all. So lame.