Competitive progress screen not showing up after matches

After i completee a match in the lastes patch the screen to see how ur rank changed is not showing up with the rest of the end of match screens

9 Likes

Second this. Same on PS5

1 Like

Same here. And my rank doesn’t seem to progress after two wins.

1 Like

Same here on on ps5. Won 2 matches but nothing showed up after

same here just played a game and no progress is showing. Its one bug after another.

1 Like

Same for me. It appears it also prevents me from earning competitive points and my games don’t count towards the bonus comp points. It’s just like I was playing quick play to the game. I hope I didn’t lose my time this morning, and that my rank ends up updating…

Same here. New update = New game breaking bugs! This company seems to add more in terms of bugs and glitches in their updates than actual content, it is insane.

1 Like

Same, I don’t think its adding the progress in the background either. also on ps5

Same, no rank overview updates when the match ends and still no rank up or down after a lot of matches.

same here and no comp points are counting

Same here for me. Was happening every now and then in S9 but it’s 100% not working in S10. Also on PS5

1 Like

Same. I’m getting no competitive progress currently

I am also seeing this issue on Xbox since the middle of Season 9. Issue is still happening in Season 10

Still seeing this issue.

i still have the problem

yep, I don’t see my rank progress after a competitive match

i’m having the same issue

Same issue here. Ps5

On PS5, same issue but I just saw on reddit if you let the highlight intro play without skipping it, it will show you your competitive progress screen.

1 Like

instead of pushing continue or requeue buttons during the highlight, try pushing ESC to trigger the progress bar, or let the highlight play out without pushing requeue / continue.