Competitive Matchmaking Feedback - Tank Role

It seems only when I play as Tank it is impossible to win a match. I lost 20 matches as Tank. My DPS gets 0 kills at the end of the first round. By the end of the match my DPS might have 5 - 10 kills total. The enemy team has 30 - 50 kills each. Its a one sided loss after another one sided loss with no chance at winning.

I could carry hard as tank and be on fire almost the entire match but lose without a chance at winning. We often get stuck at spawn unable to even push the payload, or unable to capture a single point because the match is very unfair. I thought if I kept playing and got better that I would get better more higher quality matches. Actually, the more I played the more I lost and the worse my matches got. Even in low ranks it should be easy but its actually harder as the damage players in the lower ranks seem to have much higher skill thank the players in higher ranks who are on the enemy team while my team damage role players seem to have the skill of bronze players with either 0 kills or lower damage than the healer and tank have.

I do not have these issue when playing as Damage or Support roles. In those roles the matches feel very balanced and fair.

But when playing as Tank its very unbalanced and very unfair. That being said sometimes I get a super easy to win match as Tank where I did not die not even once and the enemy team has 0 kills and my team has 30 - 50 kills. However, those super easy to win matches where the enemy team does not even try to capture the point or push the payload and they cannot aim or get any kills is very rare maybe 1 in 10. But the other 9 matches are impossible and unfair. Its not fun losing over and over again and nothing you can do about it because as tank you rely on good damage players and decent support.