Competitive handicap not worth the struggle

im tired of it i have one good game and im stuck with people who dont even know of the word aim just remove it please

I wanna play with equal skill level teammates and enemy

Annnnnd I WANNA PLAY MORE THEN ONE GAME A DAY

15 Likes

Yea I agree. I won about 3 games really great equal matches and then just out of no where a horrible streak of throwers and brain dead teammates. Iā€™m just like what happened! It was going so good now itā€™s being ripped away with these 1 sided matches now??? It almost feels like a punishment. Youā€™re doing good? Okay well we canā€™t have that hereā€™s some brain dead people who donā€™t care about the game.

9 Likes

You are. Most of the time.

You can, hit the search for game button again after you finish match.

2 Likes

Please stop defending patent number US20200114268A1 and itā€™s affiliates. Please stop defending a comp team (led by Scott afaik) that keeps backing a no-reset 4+ year old season of esports ladder integrity despite constant burners and mmr vs. sr mismatches.

Itā€™s rigged and absolutely not worth the struggle, as per OPā€™s topic.

9 Likes

I am not defending any kind of patent. I dont care about the patent. Its not even proven to be used completely for OW. Just wild speculations.

2 Likes

The comp system works.

It might not create every match perfectly balanced and consider all external factors like smurfs and company, but it wouldnā€™t put a diamond player in gold if that player just plays enough matches.

In fact, all of my accounts (5+) play on the same elo Ā± 200SR.

3 Likes

But it would put a player in silver, and a difference between plat and silver is so ridiculous actually Plat is easier, less stressful, and i win more than when i play silver. Somewhere within the gold rank the matchmaker suddenly doesnt feel like itā€™s trying to screw you over every match.

My guess is thereā€™s either a minimum threshold SR in which the player skill of your teammates is high enough to no longer hamper your potential and team dont completely rely on you every little thing.

Sorry but claim that games in plat are easier to win than games in siver is ridiculous :laughing:

What you say would mean that

Silverā€”>Gold is harder than Platinumā€”> Progression which is insanity. Getting to diamond is not so easy task for me but I stomp silver players hard in silver.

1 Like

If I borrow your account for a week and get it to plat, will you promise to never again post about how the system is rigged against you, and admit youā€™re just a bronze player?

2 Likes

He doesnt want to climb. You would know that by watching his strem.

1 Like

Why would anyone watch a stream of someone in the worst 2% of the player base of a video game?

People like to watch extremes or something extraordinary like games in low bronze.

1 Like

Iā€™m dead serious. What you call ridiculous is literal reality, and Iā€™m not exaggerating when I say that. It shouldnā€™t be that way I agree with you, but something is wrong with the matchmaker below high gold. Iā€™m on Xbox so I donā€™t know if that makes a difference because on the consoles it is super easy to make alternate accounts and you donā€™t have to pay anything extra.

Iā€™m going to guess itā€™s the influx of smurfs or like I said thereā€™s a threshold SR somewhere to where teamates are reliable enough to either enable you carry at your full potential or take some of the load your back.

But when I think about it it might be the whole Smurf thing because whenever I play a silver or even a bronze game and I lose thereā€™s always that 1-3 players who stands out as being a lot better than they should at that rank. Combined with the AI that can detect statistic but not strategic gameplay I think it leaves more chance for errors and the lower ranks because the lower ranks are severely lacking in terms of pick priority, ult usage, and run off getting high damage on that pocketed hog but failing to kill the key players on the points or around the payload. I know thereā€™s always the arguments that it happens on both sides and I know how mathematical odds and averages over time workā€¦but Iā€™m at a loss to fully be able to explain it.

1 Like

If you canā€™t consistently win games in Silver, then you probably are not a plat player.

1 Like

K so you defend a ladder that doesnā€™t get reset in 4+ years. Just as oblivious to what esports are supposed to be. lul.

1 Like

You know that you get nothing out of a reset if you are bottom 2%?

I instead will get a lot of easy games whenever I get the majority of the playerbase in my games

hahahahahaha luul kk

You donā€™t believe me?
Should I place them and link them to you? And maybe get a profile picture of your choosing so you believe me?

Also, if you think an MMR reset is what you need, just buy a new account :woman_shrugging:

You would think so, logically you do make sense but i regularly win 60-100% of my plat games and play roughly 5-10 comp games a night, with bronze-gold ranks its a wild cars. I know people tend to exaggerate online but I wish I was.

Wrong, players who are lowest will actualy gain most from the reset. Because it is practicaly impossible to place in bronze in new placement if you actualy try. I am pretty sure that many low bronze players would place gold.

One of the reasons why is reset bad idea.

Not without placement system rework.