Competitive Drive Nameplate Missing?

During this recent Competitive Drive I was excited to grind, earning the nameplate and competitive points. However today, the day after the drive, I logged on to grind some comp rank levels. I had my level 1 nameplate earned from the drive and a new weapon variant bought with the competitive points earned as well. I played two games of comp, and won them both; than logged out to deal with irl matters. When I logged back in though about an hour later, I no longer had my level 1 nameplate earned from the drive. Is this a bug? were the nameplates temporary? I’m am very confused and wondering what happened. I have also come across a few other players claiming the same issue in game. All I want to know is if this is a bug, if it is how to fix it and get my nameplate back, or if you can lose the nameplate someway and if so how did it happen.

7 Likes

Most definite bug…I am missing mine and a few of my friends are too. Super unfortunate.

2 Likes

so im not the only one missing my tag hope they fix it

2 Likes

Me too. I worked hard to get it and in the end it disappeared. I hope it comes back soon. :frowning:

1 Like

me too. so saad, hope that it comes back soon

2 Likes

I had mine earlier today. The second level signature. Finished a match and it was gone. :frowning: sad times

mine too… i hope they fix it

They are working on it, I want mine back too

1 Like

I am missing mine as well. I had the secondary nameplate.

1 Like

Im also missing mine
I almost got the three but only got two and when I got in today it was gone:(

I can relate to this -DePleb #1122

I logged into my account to see mine missing as well…I’m so sad my grind was for nothing :disappointed:

Also missing my tier 2 nameplate as of logging in today. I hope this is fixed asap and affected players are compensated as everyone worked really hard to get their drives !

1 Like

Has this been fixed yet? I’m missing mine as well :frowning:

Yeah same all the hard work for nothing :frowning: