Competitive Deathmatch Rank Is Horrendously Busted

After Winning Five Games, A Rank Update Will Be Shown And It Feels As If It Is Completely Random As To Whether You Gain Or Lose Elo.

I Have Had Splits Where I Have Placed First In All Five Games Only To Derank. And I Have Had Splits Where I Have Come Second, Third, Or Fourth And Ranking Up Instead.

I Have Played One Hundred Games. I Have Placed (Roughly) Fourth Twice, Third Four Times, Second Seven To Nine Times… And First Eighty Five Or More Times.

I Started As Diamond One, Dropped To Diamond Four, And Currently Sit At Diamond Three.

My Elo Should Indicate (From Other Competitive Modes, Including The Arcade Competitive Modes) That I Shouldn’t Be Close To Diamond.

But, Hey, At Least I Have A Cool Title Now…

2 Likes

40-0 :
-30 times 1st
-7 times 2nd
-2 times 3rd
-1 time 4th
and i go from d4 16% to d5 9% total

It’s just bugged, hope they fix it real soon, btw are you my “friend” the top 100 roleq Dessy?

2 Likes

Just Silly How Top Four Is Recognised As A Win, And I Have A One Hundred Win Streak, Only To Lose Ranks.

Also, Yeah, That’s Me. But Only Top One Hundred? Time To Grind.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Deathmatch. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Adding To This With The Latest Patch And Top Five Hundred Being Available.

Started Top Twenty Four.
Placed First Five Games For A New Update.
With Each Victory, I Gained Top Five Hundred Places (With Top Twelve Being The Highest After Four Wins).
After Final Victory For New Update, I Lose Ranks Further Than Where I Started To Top Twenty Eight.

1 Like