Comp Titles Received but not equipable

As title, login scene show me i get my titles but when i go to profile>title , the title i received is not EQUIPABLE (gray out)

EDIT: but i receive the deatchmatch comp titles without any issues and its was able to equip
EDIT 2: Comp points is received without any issues.
EDIT 3: even i equip the title i get from s4, it will reset to another title everytime i login

7 Likes

Same for me. I never received them last season either at any point during the season.

3 Likes

Same issue for me, despite finishing Season 4 in Grandmaster 5 in Role Queue on support, I did not receive the Grandmaster Role Challenger title during the launch of Season 5.

Proof: Missing grandmaster role challenger title - YouTube

1 Like

i only get the Role queue Title when i logged onto the game. i have done both role queue and open queue more than 100 games. i watched you video and you get both role queue and open queue title.

1 Like

Same here, didnt receive for the last season either

1 Like

same here, end up diamond but didnt got the title.

2 Likes

I haven’t received any points or a title since season 3

2 Likes

same… didn’t get my season 3 title rewards either

1 Like

Same here. Got the right amount of competitive points but not the title. It is still locked

1 Like

same here, blizzard fix this #$##

1 Like

hope blizzard fix this soon

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.