Comp since release TRASH!

I ain’t saying that it’s a perfect system. That’s why it gets dumped once you reach diamond. The only reason performance based SR still exists in lower tiers is because otherwise smurfing would be very easy.

Skill level can change. So the answer is… all of them. Just not at the same time

just say it like it is… whitout a team you dont have to play comp… even if you join team chat and the first thing you hear is a 9yo child im done whit this game… blizzard dont want toxic ppl? kick the kids! but hey wait maybe they buy loot boxes whit momys credit card

There is a good thread in the Competitive subforum which kind of summarized a lot of known information on the visible SR and the hidden MMR system.

It is like that. Preformance based sr is what they call it. Everyone below diamond will have their gains and losses determined by their preformance in game.

Thanks for the link, but note that I update it every season. The current version is here: How Competitive Skill Rating Works (Season 13).

If you are ever trying to find the current version, google usually works.

Thanks for your correction, I edited it to link to your actual thread, also let me say it is very informative.

1 Like

Are there any proofs? Or just rndm guessings

Yikes man tone it down a bit.

I disagree, I had a little trouble around the quad tank meta and the current season is a little rough but that’s about it.

htt ps://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Fukken+saved+_cf7b2cbe3b1dbc89a423f9e402ce813b.jpg
is this thread

also, that is like your opinion, man

And your performance is mostly based on how lucky you were at the matchmaker lottery. In gold/plat on EU server ou are rolling the dice 80% of your games.

Yeah that’s exactly how a es port mm game has to be. Gj Jeff. A monkey could do it betther

If this is the kind of attitude you take with you into games, then this game isn’t for you.

If you wanna deal. Whit 9 yo kids then gg

I mean, sure, if you’re a healer and your Rein is charging to instant death every time then you’re going to have less healing done than you otherwise would, but if you’re still trying to heal/get assists you’re going to lose much less than if you decide “We’ve lost anyway, I’m going to play Torb and unbind my left click key”

true… overwatch is horrible atm… fun sseing it going down the toilet

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think Player is in the right here, but saying all gold medals have no meaning is simply just wrong.

it just means he did more than others if he had 4 and lost same amount of points like the afk one… that proofs how bad machmaking is

In gm I lose way more than I gain. If I win three games and lose two, I’m barely above what I started at.