Comp points per win - missing?

Hey folks, just a quick question here - based on the update, we’re supposed to be getting 25pts now for every comp win, correct? Noticed that it’s not happening for me, but perhaps I misunderstood e.g. points only given at the end of the season?

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Points Bugs. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

Thank you. Funnily enough, I was familiar with your thread (kudos to you for all that hard work you put into it) but it hadn’t occurred to me to actually check there first before making this post.

Cheers.

1 Like

I’m glad you appreciate my efforts. As far as I’m aware, no one has been able to consistently fix this bug and regain the ability to earn competitive points after a match. And with so few other players experiencing this bug, I don’t think the Devs are aware of it. However, there is one rather large thread under that subcategory I’d encourage you to bump up. With enough views, hopefully the Devs will see and address it. I hope this helps.

1 Like