Comp MH - Shambali Monastery Map Glitch Abused for Win

Encountered a glitch tonight playing competitive mystery heroes, where the enemy team spawn a soldier underneath the map. From there, was able to fully shoot our team from there, including players who were in spawn (but outside of the invulnerability room). His team decided to fully take advantage of this glitch by fighting on the payload and making sure the soldier had free reign to shoot at us, so we had no chance, even though we had a pretty substantial timebank over them.

I understand this glitch is related to spawning as D.Va when the round changes, but it’s pretty awful if players can actively fight from beneath the map while being similarly untouchable, outside of maybe a Hanzo ultimate. Since this was mystery heroes, we couldn’t even pick Hanzo to try and kill him and force him out of the map. Leaving the match and rejoining gives players a new hero, so they wouldn’t have even had to fight 4v5 if the player had chosen not to abuse the glitch. It’s very frustrating to deal with.

1 Like

This was not my game, but the exact same thing happens in a submitted clip to this Youtube channel that makes funny montages: https://youtu.be/QKV3u5K054A?t=369. In this clip, you can see the Ana is shooting people standing inside their spawn.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Mystery Heroes. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like